to other sites of interest.
Arms and Militaria Collecting
Native animal projects worth supporting!
- "Australian and New Zealand Cutlers and Cutlery 1788 - 1988" Keith Spencers last book, published just before he died. It contains a huge amount of information for collectors of Australian and New Zealand knives and researchers looking for information on the cutlery industry industry in both nations.
- Camillus, Quality knives since 1876 This web site is dedicated to those whom made Camillus knives and to those whom still love them
- The Gerber Mk II knife This web site has everything you would ever want to know about the Gerber Mk II knife. A must visit for Gerber afficiondo's
- John Gibsons Collection of Military Knives
- Schrades r Us This set of web pages is dedicated to the knives and other items made by the Schrade families of knife craftsmen and craftswomen over the last 100 years
- Sharyn's Antique & Collectable Knife Page Unfortunately, no longer being updated. Hopefully Sharyn will put up a new site soon.
- E. W. Stone This site belongs to Bill Stone who is the son of EW Stone who created the Skull Knuckle Knife in WW2. There are some very interesting knives shown on this site including several Australian knives.
- Frank Trzaska's U. S. Military Knives Further Studies on the United States Military Knife, Bayonet, Machete and Associated Books.
- US Military Fighting Knives A private collector who has some exceptional Australian Military Knives in his collection. He apologises for the site, describing it as a work in progress. The truth is that all web sites devoted to collecting Military Knives are all "Works in Progress" because there is always more to learn and add.
- Wilkinson FS Collection Fairbairn-Sykes knife collectors know that Wilkinson Sword Co Ltd was the first and most important of all those who made this fine fighting knife. This site, lovingly put together by Roy Shadbolt, is devoted to the Wilkinsons and the Fairbairn Sykes knife. It is an important reference for FS collectors and a good read for everyone else!
- The Marsupial Society of Australia The Marsupial Society of Australia Inc. is a small organisation, based in Adelaide, South Australia, dedicated to providing information and education regarding keeping and breeding our native Fauna in captivity.
- Native Animal Network of South Australia Inc The Native Animal Network of SA Inc (NAN) is a South Australian based organisation that provides a Wildlife rescue, care and information service.
- Wombat Rise Sanctuary Wombat Rise Sanctuary was setup as a home for injured and orphaned native wildlife and is within easy reach of Adelaide, South Australia.
If any of these links are found to be innaccurate, please
and let me know.
If anyone has a Site they would like to have included please
with the details.